ATHE/KCACTF Innovative Teaching Award
Excellence in Theatre Education Award
Excellence in Theatre Education Criteria
Criteria for Excellence in Education Award
Faculty teaching three or more classes are eligible to be nominated for the KCACTF Excellence in Education Award. These faculty members should have been employed by their institution(s) for at least three years and have demonstrated exceptional ability in one or more of the following
- Contributing work that significantly furthers KCACTF Region VIII’s mission
- Passion and commitment to the teaching profession
- Innovation and creativity in the theatre classroom
- Mentoring students’ professional growth and development
- Fostering outstanding works of artistry at their institution
- Engendering productive collaboration with students and colleagues
Faculty can be nominated through the KCACTF Region VIII webpage by other faculty, students, staff, or administrators at their own or other institutions within the region. Nominations cannot be anonymous but can be signed by multiple people. Self nominations will not be accepted for this award.
Nominations are due no later than December 15th.
University of California, Irvine
Windward Community College
Copyright © 2018 | KCACTF Region 8