Additional NPP Response Report
Production Respondent's Responsiblities:
1. Call the school's KCACTF contact person to verify details (tickets, hotel if needed, meeting place, meal needs, directions, etc) a few days prior to your visit. The circuit coordinator may make the initial contact, but it is your responsiblity to check in with the school.
2. When you arrive at the theatre touch base with the director before the show. Ask him/her for names of any actors that are not eligible for Irene Ryan candidacy. Make sure you are all set for the response: it should take place immediately following the show, all cast/crew members, the director and appropriate designers should be present, and find out where it is to take place.
3. Get the director's Irene Ryan nominee before the show begins. (Each show is entitled to 1 nominee from the director). The respondent will nominate an additional nominee for an associate production and two additional nominees for a participating production.
4. Ask the director for any additional contact information which might have not been included in the registration form (i.e., omitted designers, stage managers, dramaturgs, etc.)
5. Do your response (see The One-Hour Response below). Remember to keep a copy of the program.
6. Select your Irene Ryan nominee(s), if any.
7. Decide if you want to recommend a scene for the Evening of Invitational Scenes at the Regional Festival. As of January 2010 Participating and Associate entries are eligible. Please select a specific scene (i.e., from this entrance, to this exit) with a limit of 10 minutes, and explain WHY you recommended it.
8. Decide if you wish to make any awards to students for Meritorious Achievement certificates. Meritorious Achievement awards may be given for any category you deem appropriate.
9. Within 3 days of the response, please fillout the online response form (see link above).
The One-Hour Response
Thank them for inviting you to respond.
Give them background information about KCACTF
Inform them about Regional Festival
||Lead Line ("Hook")
||Explain how your response is structured
Overall General Response
Thank them for allowing you to see the show